- 2011 Audi R8
- Miles 37,377
- 2011 Audi R8
- Miles 28,117
- 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena
- Miles 20,577
- 2008 Aston Martin DB9
- Miles 10,450
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
- Miles 9,537
- 2012 Maserati GranTurismo
- Miles 21,376, Automatic 6-Speed
Welcome to Used Cars Tampa
Used Cars Tampa – Your Used Car Search Journey Ends Here!
Thank You for visiting. At UsedCarsTampa.com, you will have access to used car inventories from used car dealers from around the Greater Tampa Area. All data is updated as the dealer updates on their business website. UsedCarsTampa.com is truly your one stop shop for your next used car purchase.
Used Cars Tampa is the ultimate interactive online marketplace for used car buyers and used car sellers in the Greater Tampa Area. Used Cars Tampa provides a user friendly environement that allows those who are looking to sell their used car to actively network with those that are seeking to purchase one. This is done through our unique set of tools explained below.
To Sell at Used Cars Tampa simply…
1. Open a free account by clicking on the Sell Your Car link above
2. Fill out all fields [User Name, Password, Sold By, Dealer Name (if applicable), First-Last Name, Location, Address, Zip, Email, Phone, Website (if applicable) and Captcha Code].
3. If you would be interested in hearing about Used Cars Tampa's latest promotions, news, and tips check the subscription box for the newsletter.
4. Click the link for Used Cars Tampa's Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions page carefully before signing up. If you agree the Terms and Conditions return to the registration page and check the Terms and Conditions Box.
5. Click "Submit"
6. You will be notified that your account has been created successfully. Click the "Click here to login" button.
7. Once on your account page click the link under Post a new listing.
8. You will be redirected to the subscription page. Choose the subscription that meets your needs the best. You will then be able to pay using either your debit/credit card or PayPal account. From time to time Used Cars Tampa will run promotions using coupon codes. Enter a coupon code on this page if you have one.
9. Once you are redirected back to your account click "My Listings" from the above menu
10. Choose vehicle type from the drop down menu and click "Continue"
11. Enter Vehicle Details (Make, Model, Year, Price, Mileage, Trim, Fuel Type, Exterior Color, Transmission, and Body Style)
12. Enter Vehicle Features (check all boxes that apply)
13. Write a description containing any further information you would like to convey to a prospective buyer
14. Add images and a video link
15. Choose a county and address (zip code is suffice) for the vehicles location.
16. UP FOR TRADE
a. If you would like to offer your used car Up For Trade check the corresponding box
b. In the subsequent text box add all details on what you would be willing to trade your used car for 17. Click "Submit"
Your listing is now active at Used Cars Tampa.
To search the Used Cars Tampa database…
1. Navigate to the Search bar at the top left of Used Cars Tampa. Choose the Make, Model, Year From, and Maximum Price. You will then get the option to choose whether you want listings organized by price or date the listing was posted.
2. You then have the option to expand the details (location, keyword, fuel type transmission, exterior color, mileage, and body style, etc.) by which you are searching by clicking "+More".
3. View all available vehicles that match your search criteria by clicking the "Search" button.
4. You will be redirected to a page that has populated your desired vehicles that are available for purchase.
How to set an alert at Used Cars Tampa…
1. Click the "Vehicle Alerts" link in the above menu.
2. Choose Model, Make, Price Range, Year, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Captcha Code.
3. Click the "Submit" button.
4. You will receive an introduction email. Click the link within the email to activate your alert. You will receive alert notifications for vehicles that are entered into the database that match the criteria you set.
5. If you would like to stop your notifications click the deactivation link that it contained within your introduction email.
How to set up a Wish List Item
1. Hover over the Wish List link in the above title menu and click on Add Wish List when it appears.
2. Complete all fields (first name, last name, phone, email, make, model, year, price, mileage, trim, color, transmission, body style, and captcha) for the used car you would like to buy.
3. Click Submit
You will now receive responses from used car sellers from around the Greater Tampa Area that contain offers that match the parameters of your submitted Wish List Item. You will be able to respond to the offers with the terms that match what you are looking for (pricing/financing/etc.).